A beautifully restored cottage at Wranghams in Sandy Bay, this charming self-catering property is a superb location for a relaxing break in the countryside. Comfortably furnished throughout with a double-bedroom, bathroom, lounge, fitted kitchen and a patio with a view of the majestic cloud forest of The Peaks National Park.
Guests have use of the gardens and can stroll the grounds, vegetable patch and coffee estate whilst enjoying the enchanting sounds of nature. And bird watch fairy terns nesting in treetops just outside your window.
- Double bed
- Bed linen
- Bedside cabinets
- Dressing table with mirror
- Shower, wash basin, toilet
- Cooker (induction hob, fan-assisted oven)
- Wranghams coffee, grown and roasted on the estate by your hosts.
- Welcome pack
- Dining table & chairs
- TV and DVD player
- Smoke alarm
- Private patio
- Outdoor seating
- Airport transfers included
- Free Wifi included
- Use of Wranghams washing machine
- Highly recommended that guests have a car
- Car park on premises
Wranghams Cottage Location
Situated in the picturesque and tranquil district of Sandy Bay, roughly six miles (25 min drive) from the capital of Jamestown.
Sandy Bay beach, the Baptist chapel and SHAPE centre are close by, as well as post box walks to Lot’s Wife’s Ponds, Diana’s Peak and Sandy Bay Barn.