Cost: £94 entire house per night
- Guests: 5
- Amenities: Tea & Coffee, Telephone, WiFi
- View: Ocean, Half Tree Hollow
- Bed Type: Double + Twin + Single
- Categories: Self-Catering
Prices start at: £282 for 3 nights
A spacious 3-bedroom dwelling in Half Tree Hollow, with a large conservatory at the rear and a front verandah and open yard with an ocean view.
Ideal for a family, a group or those travelling on their own.
Jamestown, the island’s capital, is just 10 minutes-drive away.
Airport transfers are included if required. Please advise.
Free wi-fi is included with a limit of 500MBs per day. Over usage costs 5p per MB. There is a free usage internet window from midnight to 6am.
Guests will have use of the entire property.
Maximum occupancy: 5
- Double bed, twin beds, single bed (sleeps 5)
- Bedside cabinets
- Iron/ironing board
- Portable fans
- Bathroom with shower, bath, wash basin, toilet
- Welcome pack: tea, coffee, sugar, milk, biscuits, cheese, bread.
- Open plan lounge/diner/fitted kitchen
- Breakfast bar
- Washing machine/dryer, clothes line
- Dining suite
- TV with premium channels
- Private conservatory
- Paved patio/garden area with outdoor seating
- Family games
- Bluetooth speaker
- Off-road parking.
Simon’s Place Location
Located in Half Tree Hollow, close to Jacob’s Ladder, Rosie’s Taste for Life & Ladder Hill Fort.
Local shops are within a short walking distance where you can buy all your self-catering supplies.
Bus stop for public transport links is also nearby.