Events & Experience Tickets – Travel St Helena Booking Terms and Conditions
This service has been introduced especially for the benefit of people from St Helena who would like to secure tickets to English Football Premiership games in advance, and thus allows for payment to be made/accepted via bank transfer, including the Bank of St Helena.
By using our service, you are confirming your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Travel St Helena Ltd. If you do not agree with any of our Terms and Conditions then do not use this facility.
Travel St Helena Ltd is an approved reseller of these tickets to premium package events and experiences.
Bookings will not be accepted and confirmation will not be given unless you confirm that you have accepted these Terms and Conditions on the booking form.
“Services” means: – Event Tickets, Stadium Tours and other Services referred within these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to amend our Terms and Conditions at any stage at our discretion.
To make a booking:
- Complete the ‘Book’ form on the Travel St Helena website, making sure to fill out all the required boxes, and Submit.
- We will check availability of tickets in your request and email you back, usually within 24 – 48 hours, with a final price, ticket availability and payment details for your chosen payment method.
- Payment by you should be made to Travel St Helena, within 24 hours of receiving the final price email.
- Once we verify full payment has been received, your tickets will be acquired and confirmation sent to you when they are secured. If your ticket is in PDF format, this will also be emailed to you right away. If it is a mobile ticket, we will liaise with you for a suitable mobile number to forward the ticket to.
Terms & Conditions of use
- We do not accept bookings via telephone, only via the booking form on the Travel St Helena website.
- There is no requirement for a signed hard copy of this agreement. By making a booking via our website and then transferring payment, you agree to acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- No person under the age of 18 shall be permitted to make a reservation with us.
- All bookings must be made as per passport name to avoid any confusion.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- All event tickets are non-transferable, and are valid only for your chosen selection. Where possible we will have all members of the same party seated together however this is not guaranteed. All ticket allocation is for the home section only. The following are not permitted in the home section under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES away Colours, Flags, Signs or Banners. We take no responsibility for lost or stolen tickets.
- Where the situation arises that an event may be changed or postponed then all ticket(s) shall be transferred to the new dates. All dates and kick off times are subject to change due to TV commitments and is the customer’s responsibility to check any changes. If the new event date is unsuitable for you then we are unable to offer a refund unless we receive a refund from the organiser. If the event is cancelled outright then any refunds due that we receive, will be passed on to you.
- In circumstances outside our control such as Acts of God, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions, fire or other destruction of any vessel, craft or vehicle to be used in connection with your trip. Force majeure, riots, acts of war, civil commotion, exercise of legislative, municipal, military or other authority, strikes, industrial act, requisition of equipment, mechanical breakdown, shortage of fuel, insolvency or default of any carrier or service supplier connected with an event, fraud perpetrated against us or any other reason beyond our control, Travel St Helena will be unable to offer a refund of any kind unless we receive same from the organiser.
- Force Majeure, means unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond the control of the Organiser, the Retailer or other suppliers of services, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised or an event which the Organiser, the Retailer or the supplier of services even with all due care could not foresee.
- Name Changes must be given in writing and are permitted up to 2 weeks before the event and are subject to a charge per person.
- We are responsible for supplying the event ticket only, and we are in no way responsible for any additional expenses, distress, loss, damage, injury, inconvenience, and delay, accidents resulting from or attributing to the act of default of any companies, firms or persons in connection with the carrying out of such reservations or arrangements.
Last updated: 1 July, 2023